A Corporate vulnerability assessment is a process of defining, identifying, classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities in computer systems, applications, and network infrastructures and providing the organization doing the assessment with the necessary knowledge, awareness, and risk background to understand the warning to its environment and react appropriately. Corporate Vulnerability assessments typically leverage tools like vulnerability scanners to identify threats and flaws within an organization's IT infrastructure that represents potential vulnerabilities or risk exposures. Corporate vulnerability assessments are a critical component of the vulnerability management and IT risk management lifecycles, helping protect systems and data from any unauthorized access and data breaches.
Indiebim Corporate vulnerability assessments services can be used to determine how much fake, negative information is available and searched on the internet about the company by using an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques to reveal if any malicious actors are at work to destroy, damage embarrasses, harass, or otherwise be harmful to a company’s reputation, its brand, its owner(s), C-Suite and/or its employee(s) in both professional and personal lives. Safeguard your corporate data and don’t let the bad actors jeopardize the moral or ethical principles of the company.
• An initial assessment and online investigation for a specific event is identified by the client.
• With further investigation, an attempt is made to determine the root cause or extent of the reported problem.
• Identifying false or misleading information about the company owner(s), C-suite, or employees.
• Identifying a cyberstalker or cyberbully.
• Identify the bad actor who could be a competitor, current employee, an individual or company that stands to benefit from the misinformation revealed on the internet.
• Detect the malicious bad actor who can negatively damage and affect the company and brand reputation by posting fictitious reviews, negative information, misinformation on campaigns, mergers, acquisitions, fictitious events, trolling social media platforms with comments that are embarrassing, harassing, harmful and releasing confidential contract bids or private information.
• Indiebim TSCM experts perform Corporate vulnerability assessment Service using Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques to locate data and information.
We provide professional Corporate Vulnerability Assessment services for corporations, businesses, government agencies and non-profits. Our highly trained skilled Corporate Vulnerability Assessment specialists use the most advanced TSCM equipment available. In fact, our equipment and expertise set us apart from other service providers in India. Indiebim is a top-rated business Corporate Vulnerability Assessment provider.
Contact Indiebim by email or call us today +91 9967107077 for more information!